The course curriculum will include learning the basics of a variety of computer applications (inclusive of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google apps, etc.) office skills, and employment success skills. The curriculum will also be enhanced by guest speakers invited to discuss topics such as hiring, dressing for success, and sexual harassment in the workplace, as well as career counseling services. Upon successful completion, students will receive a certificate and a portable portfolio including NORTHSTAR earned certificates, a resume, and other completed work. Limit 10
- Date: New Classes begin in 2019. Check back for 2019 dates.
- Time: 9:00am -12:00 PM (90 hrs.)
- Location: Keene Community Ed., 227 Maple Ave.
- Instructor: Bethany Plummer
Age Requirement: Adult
Program Cost: $150 – Required at registration
How to Enroll:
- Pretests- TABE & Northstar
- Pre-registration required
- Computer proficiency
- Employment success skills
- Full refund if class is cancelled
- Refund will be granted if requested 24 hours before class begins
- Subject to $10.00 cancellation fee
- No refunds once the class begins