High School Equivalency Certificate (HiSET)
Keene Community Education is an Official HiSET Testing Center
The High School Equivalency Test (HiSET) is one pathway to advance your career. The test demonstrates knowledge equivalent to a high school graduate. The High School Equivalency Test (HiSET) is administered across the state and is aligned with core standards.
- Accepted by colleges and universities as well as by employers
- Paper- based HiSET testing
- Test over a 2 day testing window
- Multiple dates throughout the year
- Cost- $125.00 for the entire battery of tests (cash, bank check or money order only)
- Optional- Take a practice test in each subject area for $5.00 per test. $25.00 for all five practice tests.
- Contact our office to reserve a seat. Seats fill quickly so register early.
- In-person registration only! No online registrations.
- Questions? Call Linda Morehouse, Adult Education Coordinator
603-357-0088 Ex. 105
- Hi-Set Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
"I came to Keene Community Education because I want to get my high school equivalency diploma. I am a wife and a mother and although life events interrupted my high school education, I never lost hope that one day I would get my diploma. At this time, I have passed three of the five subject area tests. I will be taking the rest of the tests soon. It has been hard work but I have kept coming to class - I will succeed!"
"Update: I earned my HiSET certificate in April 2019. Now I am making career plans for the future!"
Sarah Thompson - HiSet Student